Important Information and Dates
Fee and Important Dates:
Online submission of Application Form (upto 05:00 pm of 31 March, 2020)
Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/NetBanking/UPI (upto 11:50 pm on 31 March, 2020)
|General/Unreserved, Other Backward Classes (OBC)-(NCL)* & UPS/ EWS*||Rs. 750/-|
|Fee Payable by candidates||SC/ST/PwD/Transgender||Rs. 375/-|
|Processing charges & GST are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable|
*Other Backward Classes-Non Creamy Layer as per the central list of Other Backward Classes available on National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC), Government of India website www.ncbc.nic.in. Only the candidates falling in this list may mention OBC in the Category Column. State list OBC candidates who are not in OBC-NCL (Central List) must choose General/Unreserved.
** Candidates of Remote and Underprivileged States must check their eligibility before applying.
***As per the OM No. 20013/01/2018-BC-II dated January 17, 2019 issued by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment and the OM No. 12-4/2019-U1 dated 17.01.2019 as well as the Letters No 35-2/2019-T.S.I dated 21.01.2019, 01.02.2019, 04.02.2019 and 15.02.2019 of MHRD Department of Higher Education regarding implementation of reservation for Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) for admission in Central Educational Institutions.
Important Date :
|Correction in particulars of Application Form on website only (No corrections shall be allowed after 02.05.2020)||25.04.2020 – 02.05.2020|
|Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website||08.05.2020|
|Date of Examination||01.06.2020|
Duration Or Time Of Examination
|Duration of Examination||150 minutes (2½ hours)|
|Timing of Examination||9:30 a.m-12:00 noon|
|Centre, Date and Shift of Examination||As indicated on Admit Card|
|Display of attempted Question Paper and Provisional Answer Keys||To be announced later|
|Declaration of Result on NTA website||15.06.2020|
|Schedule for Online Counselling||To be announced by the ICAR on www.icar.org.in after the declaration of result|
- Candidates can apply for AIEEA (UG) 2020 in Online Mode only on the website https://icar.nta.nic.in.
- The Application Form other than online mode will not be accepted.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on NTA website www.nta.ac.in, https://icar.nta.nic.in. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates must ensure that e-mail address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are their own as all information/communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on e-mail address or SMS on given Mobile Number only.
- Instructions for filling Online Application Form : Download Information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form. Read them carefully to ensure your eligibility. Follow the 4 steps given below to Apply Online: Step-1: Apply for Online Registration using unique Email Id and Mobile No. Step-2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No. Step-3: Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (file size: 10 kb – 200 kb) and Candidate’s Signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb) and Thumb impression (file size: 3kb-30kb) in JPG/JPEG format. Step-4: Pay fee using SBI/Syndicate/HDFC Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI and keep proof of fee paid. In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled, and amount will be refunded to the candidate’s account. However, the candidate has to make another transaction, in case the Confirmation Page is not generated. All the 4 Steps can be done together or at separate times.
- Candidates are advised to keep visiting the NTA website and check their e-mails/SMS regularly for latest updates.
- Candidate shall appear at their own cost at the Examination Centre on the date and shift indicated on their Admit Card issued by NTA.
- Any request to change the Examination Centre, Date , Shift and Subject provided on the Admit Card will not be considered under any circumstances.
How to Apply Online Form ICAR AIEEA (UG) – 2020
Set of Instructions on How to Register for a TPCs
Step 1: Visit NTA official website for Registration as a candidate for the Test Practice Centre.(TPC) Visit Website URL: https://nta.ac.in/ and click on the link “Student Registration (For Practice Center)”
Step 2: Selecting Gmail or Facebook Login Select login method: Gmail or Facebook
Step 3: Entering Gmail Username & Password For gmail login candidate must enter email id & password
Step 4: Selecting Gmail Account After authentication candidate has to click on selected Gmail Id.
Step 5: Enter Personal Information After login confirmation student will be redirected to registration
Step 6: Enter Contact Information Candidate needs to enter contact information
Step 7: Enter Academic Information Candidate needs to enter academic information.
Step 8: Enter Exam Information Candidate needs to enter exam information.
Step 9: Center Selection Dashboard List of available center location sorted on the basis of Candidate’s current geo location.
Step 10: Five Center Selection Candidate needs to select any 5 Centers in the order of preference.
Step 11: Schedule Selection Candidate needs to select sessions from the 6 sessions given
Step 12: Review the Center Selection & Schedule Selection Candidate needs to review the selection and after reviewing click on “Confirm Appointment”
Step 13: Center Selection Confirmation Candidate can see that the data entered has been submitted
Step 14: Text of approval on Candidate’s registered mobile number. Candidate gets the approval as SMS in the registered mobile number.
Step 15: Confirmation SMS on student’s registered mobile number. Candidate will get the confirmation SMS on the registered mobile number. This SMS will be used for entry at the Centre. The SMS will be sent two days in advance along with an e-mail at the registered e-mail Id
Step 16: Incase the Candidate’s center has not been confirmed an SMS of rescheduling the booking will be received by the Candidate.
ICAR AIEEA (UG)-2020 Apply Now Click Here
Information Bulletin ICAR AIEEA (UG)-2020
- AAA Blog
- AAA Latest Notifications
- Agriculture Current affair
- Agriculture Engineering MCQ
- Agriculture MCQ
- Agriculture MCQ series
- Agriculture New & Job
- Agriculture Supervisor
- Agronomy ICAR JRF Paper
- Agronomy JRF Mock Test
- Agronomy MCQ
- Agronomy Test Series
- Animal Husbandry MCQ
- Animal Science Paper
- BHU Paper
- BHU Pre PG test series
- biology MCQ
- Central Agricultural University
- Central Govt. Jobs
- Civil Service Books
- Class 10
- Current affair
- Daily Quiz
- DDA-So Horticulture
- Delhi Jobs
- Free Study Material
- Free Test series
- General Agriculture
- General Agriculture MCQ
- General Agriculture Test Series
- Govt. Jobs
- Gujarat Jobs
- Horticulture JRF Paper
- Horticulture MCQ
- Horticulture Test Series
- IBPS-SO (AFO) Paper
- IFFCO AGT Test Series
- JET Old Paper
- JRF Paper
- Karnataka Jobs
- Latest Job
- Latest Post
- Maharashtra Govt. Jobs
- Microbiology MCQ
- Mock test
- MP-PAT Old Paper
- NSC Old Paper
- Old Agriculture Paper
- Online test series
- Physical science JRF Old Paper
- Plant Pathology MCQ
- Plant Science
- Plant science ICAR JRF Paper
- Plant Science JRF Old Paper
- Plant Science MCQ
- Plant Science Test Series
- Previous year papers
- Punjab jobs
- Quiz Time
- Rajasthan Jobs
- Rajasthan Pre PG Mock Test
- Rajasthan Pre-Pg
- Rajasthan Pre-Pg Old Paper
- Soil Science
- Soil Science MCQ
- State Govt. Jobs
- Uttarakhand Jobs