The Pre-PG Entrance Examination is conducted for admission to different Master‟s Degree
Programme in Agriculture and Allied Science offered by State Agriculture Universities of
Rajasthan (SKRAU, Bikaner, MPUAT, Udaipur, SKNAU, Jobner, AU, Jodhpur and AU,
For Admission to
M. Sc. Agriculture
M. Sc. Horticulture
M. Sc. Forestry
M. Sc. Home Science/Community Science
|filling the online application||11.02.2022|
|Last date for filling and online depositing the application forms without late fee||25.03.2022|
|Last date for filling & online depositing the application forms with late fee Rs. 500/||28.03.2022|
|Last date for editing the application form||30.03.2022|
ONLINE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM
- Only online application form will be accepted on https://www.jetauj2022.com
- The online application form can be filled as per schedule dates (ANNEXURE-IV) of admission processand instructions given at point no. 4.0.
- The candidate can edit the application form till given date except the personal information viz., name, father’s name, date of birth, gender, category, mobile number and related to fee. Do not disclose the password to any one as he/she may change your details and misuse it. The organizers will not be responsible for such changes and consequences thereon.
- Deposition of application fees: The fee is Rs. 2500/- (excluding bank charges if any) for UR/ OBC/MBC/EWS candidates and Rs. 1250/- (excluding bank charges if any) for SC/ST/SAP (40% and above disability) candidates. Amount is to be deposited online only. This amount is not refundable/transferable/ adjustable in any case.
- There will be four separate papers for admission to M. Sc. (Ag.), M. Sc. (Hort.), M. Sc. (Forestry) and M.Sc. (Home Science/Community Science).
A candidate must ensure that he/she is eligible for admission to various courses before filling the online application form. If a non-eligible candidate is admitted due to any reason, then the admission of such candidate will be cancelled as soon as the mistake is detected even at later stage. Various eligibility criteria for admission through Pre-PG are as under:
A candidate must have secured at least 55% marks or equivalent OGPA in the four years undergraduate qualifying degree examinations. A relaxation of 5% marks would be allowed to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer)/ MBC/EWS/SAP categories. The candidates taking the advantage of 5% relaxation will not be considered in UR category.
Candidates who have appeared at any of the aforesaid qualifying examinations and whose results have not been declared before the commencement of the Pre-PG shall provisionally be allowed to appear in the examination. The result of the examinations i.e. Degree/Provisional degree and Transcript is essential at the time of option form filling.
Candidates who have completed their UG Degree programme through JET / National level/ State level entrance examination or the candidates completed their degree programme from SAU,s and their constituent colleges of Rajasthan.
DOMICILE CRITERIA/RESIDENTIAL REQUIREMENT
The Examination is open to the candidates of Rajasthan domicile only or a candidate must fulfil the following conditions for admission:
The candidate must have studied for the last three years continuously as a regular student in recognized institution in Rajasthan i.e. passed 10th and 10+2 (in the qualifying subjects) from schools located in Rajasthan.
RESERVATION OF SEATS
The reservation of seats for various categories will be as per the rules of Government of Rajasthan and subsequently adopted by State Agricultural Universities.
The caste certificate must bear the photograph of the candidate and must be issued by the competent authority.
In case of OBC/MBC, the certificate should not be older than One Year and it must clearly indicate non creamy layer. Such certificate along with affidavit of non-creamy layer should not be earlier than three years at the time of reporting in allotted college.